mardi 18 septembre 2007

DOMD 2000 - Kien Ninh's dead scenes


Dicky: I'm back. I'm back.
Ruby: Tieu Bao, you're back? I can't see you clearly.
Dicky: It's all right. Let me just hug you.
Ruby: I feel so happy to be in your arms.
Dicky: Then I'll hold you forever in my arms.
Ruby: You never dote on me so much. I'm very happy to be in your arms.
Dicky: Who told you I didn't dote on you? If I didn't, I wouldn't have brought you along.
Ruby: I know I have a bad temper and I'm wilful. I always scream at you. I'm sorry.
Dicky: Silly girl. Why apologize to me? You would rather marry me than be a princess. You are very good. It's the truth.
Ruby: May I ask you something? I've asked you before. Will you, one day, love me as much as you love Tieu Kim Ngu?
Dicky: One day? The days has long arrived. I love you as much as Tieu Kim Ngu.
Ruby: You're lying.
Dicky: I'm not.
Ruby: But I'm very happy. I will watch over you from Heaven. Tieu Bao, I want "phu phu". I really want "phu phu".
Dicky: All right.

Dicky blow in her hear and she die. (phu phu)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil