DOMD 2000 - eps 6 - Tieu Bao & Kien Ninh

Ruby: Why are you sulking by yourself?
Dicky: I'm angry with you.
Ruby: Why?
Dicky: I feel uneasy after what happened between us.
Ruby: Silly boy, what is done can't be undone. You're my man now. I'll take good care of you in future.
Dicky: You must be responsible for your words and actions. I won't shirk responsibilities. I won't ill-treat you. Don't worry. Give me a smile.
He smiles
Ruby: Good boy.
Dicky: Why did the Empress Dowager summon you?
Ruby: She has learnt about my impending marriage to Ngo Ung Hung.
Dicky: A princess's marriage is a big affair. Of course she has to know.
Ruby: So I've told Mother I'm not marrying that idiot.
Dicky: Did you tell her about us?
Ruby: Do you think I'm a fool? Or course I didn't. If I told her, she will tell Brother Emperor and if Brother knows, you will be beheaded.
Dicky: I'm glad you're aware of that.
Ruby: So you'd better be more obedient.
Dicky: I'm deep in trouble.
Ruby: Is it so hard on you?
Dicky: It's fine as long as you're happy.
Ruby: Finally I've defeated your Tieu Kin Ngu.
Dicky: You're better than her in evry way.
Ruby: You and your Tieu Kim Ngu didn't do this? So it was your first time when you did it with me? Right?
Dicky: How can you ask this?!
Ruby: Am I right?
Dicky: I don't know.
Ruby: Am I right?
Dicky: I don't know.
Ruby: Am I right?
Dicky: All right, all right! It was my first time.
Ruby: All right then. Write a letter.
Dicky: Write a letter? What letter?
Ruby: Write to your Tieu Kim Ngu to tell her that it's me whom you love and you're dumping her.
Dicky: There's no need for that.
Ruby: Write.
Dicky: I don't know how to write.
Ruby: I'll write for you.
Dicky: Go ahead.
Ruby: No! You'll dictate and I'll write. I want every word to be from you.
Dicky: Don't force me.
Ruby: You, don't force me. Come on.
Dicky: Dearest Tieu Kim Ngu...
Ruby: Dearest...Do you need to address her so affectionately?
Dicky: Ex-dearest.
Ruby: Ex-derest. That's so mean.
Dicky: Since I came to the Forbidden Palace, I've missed Mother, my 7 fathers and Le Xuan Vien. But the only I don't miss is...you.
Ruby: Why?
Dicky: That's because...I've fallen for...her.
Ruby: Her! I'll write it bigger. Why do you love her?
Dicky: Because...She has eyes bigger than your's. Her mouth is smaller too. Her teeth are more yellowish...
Ruby looks at Dicky with big eyes.
Dicky: Whiter...Her dimples are deeper and her fingers are slimmer. Her voice is sweeter than your's.
Ruby: Hey!
She stands up and moves her body.
Dicky: ???
Ruby: And this?
Dicky: Her figure?
She says "yes" from a sign of head.
Dicky: Flatter.
She looks at him with big eyes.
Dicky: Straighter...
She always look at him with big eyes.
Dicky: Fatter...
She is more angry.
Dicky: Skinnier...
She gives a blow on the table.
Dicky: Good.
She smiles and continues to write.
Dicky: Her figure is better than your's.
Ruby: Continue.
Dicky: So on a dark, windy...and stormy afternoon...
Ruby: How could it be dark in the afternoon?
Dicky: So on a sunny and sweater afternoon...
Ruby: We did something we shouldn't have done. But this was not really a thing we shouldn't do because we love each other so we don't care about other people's opinions. Please forget me. Good-bye ex-lover. Signed, Tieu Bao.
Dicky:...
Ruby: Come and put your thumbprint on it.
*FLASHBACK*
*Su Qi = Tieu Kim Ngu*
Shu Qi: A man should be ambitious. I'll wait for you.
Dicky: Good. We'll get married and have many children when I return. And our children will be very very beautiful like you.
Shu Qi: That might not be the case. I'm so ugly.
Dicky: If you were ugly, who is beautiful? When I return, we'll hold hands and travel everywhere. We'll hold hands when we walk, stand, bathe, eat and sleep. I want to hold your hands forever. Until we become old and weak. We'll be together forever.
*END of FLASBACK*
Dicky: Fine, write anything you want! Then go out!
Quietly, Ruby tears the letter.
Ruby: It was just a joke. You're so petty. Look at how uptight you are.
Dicky: You nearly scared me to death.
Ruby: What's there to be scared of? She's not a shark.
Dicky: I'm not scared of her. I respect her. I love her. So I don't want to hurt her.
Ruby:...
Ruby takes Dicky's hand.
Ruby: Tieu Que Tu, I ask you. Will you, one day, love me as much as you love Tieu Kim Ngu?
Dicky: No.
Ruby: Why?
Dicky: I can't explain it.
Ruby: Is there a possibility that you will someday?
Dicky: I can't foretell the future.
Ruby: Never mind. I'll wait for you. I believe you'll love me someday. I want you to know that from today onwards, I will love you the way Tieu Kim Ngu loves you. She loves you how much. I'll love you this much. My love for you will be just as deep or even deeper. That's because I really love you.
Dicky: Princess Kien Ninh.

0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]
<< Accueil