mardi 18 septembre 2007

DOMD 2000 - eps 4 - Kien Ninh & Tieu Bao


Dicky: What are you doing?
Ruby: Listening to your heartbeat.
Dicky: Of course you can hear it. Only a dead man has no heartbeat.
Ruby: I've never heard it before.
Dicky: Who would dare to deny you the chance?
Ruby: I don't want the heartbeats of palace maids and sissy eunuchs. They harass me like dogs.
Dicky: Just listen, but don't touch me. Now how about your mother?
Ruby: She hasn't talked much to me over the last year. She always says she's tired and needs to rest.
Dicky: How about His Majesty?
Ruby: He's busy with state affairs I wouldn't dare disturb him.
Dicky: So you're really lonely.
Ruby: Nobody bothers or cares about me. I feel as if I were a bird without a mother.
Dicky: It's all right. You have friends. I'll be your friend! I'll show you concern. Then you won't be a lonely princess.
Ruby: You're serious?

Ruby kiss Dicky and there is a moment of silence.

Ruby: Do you like me?
Dicky: Hm...hm...
Ruby: ??
Dicky: A little.
Ruby: Only a little? Am I not adorable?
Dicky: Your're adorable, but a little wilful, petty and impatience.
Ruby: I only asked whether you like me.
Dicky: I think I love you, but I'm not supposed to.
Ruby: Why not?
Dicky: Beacause I already have a sweetheart.
Ruby: Who? What's her name? Where does she live? Is she pretty?
Dicky: Her name is Tieu Kim Ngu. She lives in Duong Chau. Same age as you. She is not very pretty but quite pretty.

Ruby start crying.

Dicky: Don't cry. I really can't love you. I promised to marry her.

Ruby cries more.

Dicky: But I can still care for you and dote on you.

She stop crying.

Ruby: Really?
Dicky: I'll treat you like a sister.

She cries again.

Dicky: Oh no, like a good friend.

She cries more.

Dicky: Closer than a good friend!

She stop crying.

Ruby: Between Tieu Kim Ngu and me, who do you like better?

Dicky: Tieu Kim Ngu for sure.

She cries again.

Dicky: Stop crying!
Ruby: Why are you so fierce?!
Dicky: No more bargaining! I love Tieu Kim Ngu just a little more than I love you. Even if it's a little, it must still be more.
Ruby: This much?
Dicky: Just this more.
Ruby: How about this?
Dicky: If you behave yourself, I can accept this too.
Ruby: Really?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil