DOMD 2000 - eps 11 - Kien Ninh & Tieu Bao

Ruby: Tieu Que Tu! Tieu Que Tu, are you all right?
Dicky: When I went to your rescue, I didn't feel any pain...as my mind was fully on the task. Now, I feel as if I'm breaking into pieces.
Ruby: You were injured because you tried to save me. You risked your life when you attacked that evil witch. I'm so touched.
Dicky: If you're touched, don't bully me again, and I'd be most grateful.
Ruby: I'll never torture you again. I'll love you with all my heart. You were willing to sacrifice your life for me. I'll tell Brother the secret, so we can get married right away.
Dicky: That's how you're repaying me?
Ruby: Nothing better than marying you to repay you.
Dicky: Sure.
Ruby: I'll tell Emperor Brother.
Dicky: No, don't go to him.
Ruby: Why? I know. You don't love me!
Dicky: No, I love you very much.
Ruby: Good, we'll go to Brother.
Dicky: Princess Kien Ninh, you're so adorably foolish. You're a princess, and I'm just a eunuch. How am I going to tell His Majesty I want to marry you? He'll reprimand me for crying for the moon.
Ruby: Just tell him we have done it.
Dicky: No! I'll be beheaded
Ruby: Then what should we do? I won't marry that stupid fool.
Dicky: I'll be dead if you tell the Emperor that.
Ruby: Let's just tell Brother. He may give hic consent.
Dicky: No...Don't go. Stop right there. Since I'll end up dead anyway, I'd rather be killed...by the woman I love than to die at the hands of the executioner. This dagger is small, but very sharp. One light stab and I'll be dead. Screw up your courage.
Ruby: Tieu Que Tu, doesn't it hurt?
Dicky: AHHH!! You really stabbed me!
Ruby: I was only testing if it's sharp. Tieu Que Tu, you can't die...
Dicky: I don't care if I die. Just don't tell His Majesty our secret.
Ruby: But I love you.
Dicky: Still, you don't have to say it. Keep it in your heart. Have you ever heard of the story of the Butterfly Lovers?
Ruby: No.
Dicky: Sit down, I'll sing it for you.
Dicky start to sing.
Ruby: Hold it! After singing to long, you're still fine. Why aren't you bleeding?
Dicky:....
Ruby: OH...Protective vest. You lied to me. You don't really love me.
Dicky: No! I'll really die for you.
Ruby: Show me.
Dicky: Can you bear to?
Ruby: I can't bear to, but chop off your hand.
Dicky: Princess Kien Ninh...
Ruby: I'll count to three. If you don't chop off your hand, I'll tell Emperor Brother.
Dicky: No.
Ruby: 2...3! Silly fool. I love you too much to let you die. I can only hold your right hand if your left hand is gone. That's boring.
Dicky: Yes...

0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]
<< Accueil