DOMD 2000 - eps 17 - Kien Ninh & Tieu Bao

Dicky: Princess Kien Ninh... Princess Kien Ninh...Strange. She sends for me, yet she's not here.
Suddenly, Ruby appears and pulls Dicky's ear.
Dicky: You're murdering your husband!
Ruby: You know your way home after all.
Dicky: That hurts. Please let go.
Ruby: This will make you remember me.
Dicky: Let go right away.
Ruby: No! I'll pull your ear off and eat it.
Dicky: Oh...A big rat!
Ruby: AHHHH!! Where is it?
Dicky: On the stool. It's greedy and cowardly.
Ruby: How dare you make fun of the Princess?
Dicky: Before others, you're a princess. But before me, you're my wife.
Ruby: I waited for you every day.
Dicky: Really?
Ruby: Yes.
Dicky: You're honest, direct and not at all bashful, I like that.
Ruby: It's not wrong to love someone. Why should I be bashful?
Dicky: If all women were like you, there would be peace in the world.
Ruby: There are other women?
Dicky: What a stupid question.
Ruby: Stupid?
Dicky: Ask any man this question and the answer will be "no".
Ruby: I want to hear the truth.
Dicky: The truth is..."yes"...is definitely not the answer. Most men fool around but I belong to the minority. Right now, I have just one women. No promises for the future though.
Ruby: I forbid it.
Dicky: That depends on how you fare.
Ruby: How must I fare?
Dicky: Don't ever tell your brother to threaten me. Otherwise, I'll go and look for other women every day.
Ruby: All right, I give in.
Dicky: We'll see. Bring me a cup of tea. Hurry...hurry...
Ruby: Tea for you.
Dicky: Good girl.
Ruby: Did you miss me?
Dicky: Of course
Ruby: Really?
Dicky: Have I ever lied to you?
Ruby: You always lie to me.
Dicky: You don't trust me.
Ruby: It's not that. I may be playful and flighty, but I do have a lot on my mind.
Dicky: What do you have on your mind?
Ruby: That I love you more than you love me.
Dicky: Stop imagining things.
Ruby: Don't deny it. I am not a fool.
Dicky: Do you want to break up?
Ruby: I've thought of it, but no, I want to be with you forever. You're not handsome, and you don't have a good character. You like to ogle at women, and you're no good at martial arts.
Dicky: So why do you still love me?
Ruby: I don't know why. I just do. The first time we met, I knew you'd be my life partner. You're not good looking but you're just the type I like. You don't have a good character, but I'm no lady anyway. It's all right you're no exponent. When we fight, we'll be evenly matched. I can dump you, but you can never dump me.
Dicky: No! That's so unfair.
Ruby: I'm the Princess.
Dicky: That's true.
Ruby: Promise never to forsake me.
Dicky: Can I not give you the promise?
Ruby: No!
Dicky: All right, can you promise me something too?
Ruby: All right.
Dicky: Always be a naughty princess. Don't get serious because it'll bore me to death.
Ruby: Then do this.
Dicky: All right, what is it?
Ruby: Phu Phu.
Dicky: Are you ready? I'm coming!
Dicky blows in her ear.

0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]
<< Accueil