samedi 29 septembre 2007

DOMD 2000 - eps 23 - Kien Ninh & Tieu Bao


Ruby: Tieu Bao, I missed you terribly. Did you think of me when you spoke to the Old Tortoise?
Dicky: Yes, I missed you badly. But let's get down to serious business first.
Ruby: Nothing could be more serious than enjoying ourselves. Phu Phu.

He blow in her ear.

Ruby: Let me introduce my two friends to you.
Dicky: Another idiotic game. So lovely! What's your name?
Ruby: I'm Song Song.
Dicky: What's your name, child?
Ruby: I'm Dong Thuy.
Dicky: Dong Thuy, Song Song, how old are you?
Ruby: Dong Thuy is two years old. Song Song is two years old too.
Dicky: You're not good children. Shouldn't you greet me? Call me "Brother".
Ruby: Good day, Father. Dong Thuy greets Father. Song Song greets Father.
Dicky: Why are you calling me Father?
Ruby: Do you expect us to call that idiotic Ngo Ung Hung "Father"?
Dicky: Let's quit this joke.
Ruby: I have good news. Come. Stand further away. I'll look for a good spot...and scrutinize your reaction.
Dicky: ??
Ruby: I am carrying...your...baby.

Dicky start to cry.

Ruby: Tieu Bao, why are you crying? Are you touched? I'm elated. Talk to me. I want to know what you'll say on learning I'm pregnant.
Dicky: ...
Ruby: Say it.
Dicky: ...Giving birth is painful.
Ruby: I'm not afraid of pain. That's not counted. Say something sweeter.
Dicky: ...Ngo Tam Que says the 4th of next month is an auspicious day. Will you get married?
Ruby: Go to hell! I love you so deeply, yet you want your own baby to call your enemy "Father"!
Dicky: Lower your voice or we'll lose our lives.
Ruby: I won't die! I'll just say you raped me!
Dicky: What a lie!
Ruby: A woman has the right to lose her temper. And she's a born liar. Don't you know?
Dicky: What shall we do?
Ruby: You solve the problem! I don't care whether you kill Ngo Tam Que or thwart his plans.
Dicky: But how?
Ruby: That's your problem, not mine. Get out! I want a rest.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil