DOMD 2000 - ep 5 - Kien Ninh & Tieu Bao

Dicky: I pray that Hai Cong Cong will follow the wilful princess forever.
Ruby appears suddenly.
Dicky: Why are you here? Where's Hai Cong Cong?
Ruby: It's settled!
Dicky: you killed him?
Ruby: I'm not as kind as you. There's no fun killing him. I've chained him up. I'm using him for an experiment...to tear flesh from a man piece by piece.
Dicky: Why do you hate men?
Ruby: I don't hate men. I just hate Ngo Ung Hung! Who told him to propose me! If I really have to marry him, on our wedding night I'll do to him what I did to Hai Dai Phu.
Dicky: Don't be so naive! If he dies, you'll become a widow.
Ruby: I can remarry.
Dicky: Who could you marry?
Ruby: You!
Dicky: I'm not of royal blood.
Ruby: But I am.
Dicky: I already have Tieu Kim Ngu.
Ruby: It's ok. I can be your second wife.
Dicky: I can't.
Ruby: I think well of you. You'll adopt my family name of Ai Tan Giac La. Ai Tan Giac La Tieu Bao! What a cute name! What do you think?
Dicky: It's so cute!
Ruby: Say it three times!
Dicky: Ai Tan Giac La Tieu Bao. Ai Tan Giac La Tieu Bao. I'm Ai Tan Giac La Tieu Bao. How are you?
Ruby: Since so, why don't we sleep together?
Dicky: Sleep together? Are you crazy? No!
Ruby: Why not? You'll be marrying me. You'll be mine sooner or later.
Dicky: I feel uneasy.
Ruby: Why is that so?
Dicky: It's because of Hai Cong Cong.
Ruby: It's settled!
Dicky: He's highly skilled. Metal chains might not hold him. Check it out!
Ruby: I've told you that he's chained up!
Dicky: Check it out!
Ruby: Don't worry.
Dicky: Go and check on him!

0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]
<< Accueil