lundi 1 octobre 2007

DOMD 2000 - eps 24 - Kien Ninh & Tieu Bao - part 1


Dicky: Princess Kien Ninh...Princess Kien Ninh...

Ruby appears behind Dicky holding a stick in her hands. Dicky had seen her in the mirror, but she doesn't know that. She want to hit him but before she do it, he faint.

Ruby: Why did he faint before I hit him? Tieu Bao...
Dicky: BOUH!
Ruby: AHHH!!!
Dicky: How dare you sneak up on me?!
Ruby: Not just that. I even want to kill you!
Dicky: Why do you want to kill me?
Ruby: Why haven't you been coming?
Dicky: Why should I come often? You'll be married off, anyway.
Ruby: So why did you come over today?
Dicky: Mind if I get soppy?
Ruby: No.
Dicky: I missed you.
Ruby: I don't want to marry that idiot Ngo Ung Hung.
Dicky: We're not destined to be together.
Ruby: Oh, drop the subject.
Dicky: You have to obey your brother and there's no turning back.
Ruby: Will you miss me in future?
Dicky: Of course I will miss you day and night. But you mustn't miss me.
Ruby: Why?
Dicky: You'll be someone else's wife. How can you think of another man?
Ruby: I don't care.

She kiss him.

Dicky: No!
Ruby: I don't care.
Dicky: No!
Ruby: I don't care.
Dicky: No!
Ruby: I don't care.
Dicky: No!

Outside:

* NUH = Ngo Ung Hung*

NUH: Your Highness, it's me, Ngo Ung Hung! Open up!
Your Highness, it's me, Ngo Ung Hung! Open up!

Inside:

Dicky: He's going to catch us red-handed! I must flee!
Ruby: The lipstick marks on your face!
Dicky: You talk to him while I wipe them off.
Ruby: Don't coming in yet. I'm busy.

Outside:

NUH: There's a fire! I came to protect Your Highness!

Inside:

Dicky: Will this do?
Ruby: It's worse!
Dicky: It's worse?

Outside:

NUH: Your Highness, I'm coming in!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil