mardi 1 janvier 2008

Taiji Prodigy - ep 1 - Bang Tam & Thien Thanh - 2


Ruby: Brother Diep, you're awake! Brother Diep, I had a hard time searching for you.
TD (Ruby's maid): Young Mistress thought of you all the time. You mustn't let her down.
Alec: Why did you look for me?
Ruby: Have you forgotten our agreement?
TD: Yes, you told Young Mistress you'd return 10 years later to marry her.
Alec: I said that in jest. Don't take what I said seriously.
Ruby: What jest? I, Bang Tam, never joke about matters of the heart.
TD: You can't take back what you said. Young Mistress travelled a long way to look for you. You've got to marry her.
Ruby: 10 years ago, you complained I was too young. But now, I've grown up. If you're still unhappy with me, I can change.
Alec: There's nothing wrong with you and I've never complained. But I gave my heart to my wife-to-be years ago.
Ruby: But she's passed away. Are you still unable to forget her?
Alec: There's no way I can ever forget her.
Ruby: Does it mean you'll only cherish me when I've passed on?

She takes a sword and wants to commit suicide. TD and Alec come to save her.

Alec: That's not what I mean.
Ruby: Life has no more meaning for me.

Suddenly, Dicky opens the door.

Dicky: Look at her. You'd better marry her.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil