DOMD 2000 - eps 24 - Kien Ninh & Tieu Bao - part 2

Dicky: Vy Tieu Bao pays his respects to Princess Kien Ninh.
Ruby: You came so late.
Dicky: The rest of you, please go. (to the maids)
Dicky: You have the guts to laugh!
Ruby: Why can't I laugh?
Dicky: What did you do to Ngo Ung Hung?
Ruby: I made him a eunuch!
Dicky: Are you serious?
She says "yes" by a sign of head.
Ruby: I pointed the gun at him and used it to knock his head. Next, slash! I made him a eunuch! Now, he can never be my husband!
Dicky: You're too bold! What a thing to do! Wasn't you scared?
Ruby: I was scared, but I did it for your sake.
Dicky: Don't implicate me! I didn't do anything.
Ruby: I'm serious. I can't defy Emperor Brother's order, yet I don't wish to be unfaithful to you. I had no choice to hurt him. So now, he and I can only be husband and wife in name. You won't become a cuckold.
Dicky: Infuriating! Ngo Tam Que is not a man to be trifled with. He holds military power. Even your brother stands in awe of him! You've stirred up big trouble!
Ruby: No sweat! I'll accuse Ngo Ung Hung of trying to rape me at knife point! So I had to defend myself. In our struggle, the dagger dropped at the wrong place! He castrated himself! Ngo Tam Que can't blame me! He can only blame his son! Right?
Dicky didn't talk and seems to be angry...Suddenly, he laughs and starts to applaud. Ruby applauds with him.
Dicky: You've got rid of a threat! Smart girl!
Ruby: Great idea? Phu Phu!
Dicky: Not just Phu Phu. We'll kiss too!

0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]
<< Accueil