mardi 2 octobre 2007

DOMD 2000 - eps 35 - Poor Kien Ninh, bullying by Phuong Gi

* Dicky = Tieu Bao
Ruby = Kien Ninh
Teresa = Phuong Gi
Jessie = Kiem Binh
Annie = Song Nhi
Monica = Long Nhi
Athena = A Kha
VXH = Dicky's mother (Vy Xuan Hoa) *


Teresa: I feel so refreshed after a bath. Kiem Binh, it's your turn now. Let me attend to Mother-in-law.
VXH: No need!
Teresa: Come, it's comfortable.

Ruby passed in front of Teresa.

Teresa: Hey, what are you doing here? Aren't you preparing Kiem Binh's bath?
Ruby: Hey, don't I need firewood to prepare a hot bath? There's no more so how can I prepare her bath?
Teresa: You should have reckoned how much firewood you would need. Don't try to skive.
Ruby: What?! I've been doing all the manual work! Why don't you take over if you're so capable?
Teresa: Why are you raising your voice? You think I'm deaf?
Ruby: So?
VXH: Break it up. All of you are good sisters.
Jessie: That's okay. She must be tired after a day of hard work. I'll prepare my own bath.
Teresa: No way. According to family rules, junior wives wait on the seniors. If Princess Kien Ninh can't accept it, she can quit being Tieu Bao's wife, though.
Ruby: Hey, you keep bullying me! I'll tell Tieu Bao when he comes home!
VXH: Break it up! We don't even know if Tieu Bao, Song Nhi, Long Nhi and A Kha are still alive. The moon is so round. Mid-autumn is arriving, but will we have a family reunion?
Jessie: Rest assured that they'll come back safely.
Dicky, Annie , Monica: A family reunion tonight.
VXH: My son!
Dicky: Mom! My wives! I missed you!

Ruby was jealous seeing Dicky hugs all of his others wives but not her. She want to go toward Dicky, but Teresa did it before her.

Teresa: I missed you so much that my hair turned grey.
Dicky: Did it? It's as beautiful as ever. Kiss.

Teresa kisses him. And Kiem Binh do the same thing. Ruby start to cry.

Dicky: What's the matter?
Ruby: I longed for you every day, but when you come back, you kissed and hugged everybody except me!
Dicky: Next time, grab a favourable position for yourself. Phu Phu?

She says "yes" by a sign of head. He blows in her ear and she smiles.

Teresa: Enough! Cut the act! All of us are home. Go and fix dinner! ( to Ruby)
Ruby: I fix meals every day. Can I take the day off? (to Dicky)
Dicky: I don't care about housework.
Annie: Well, I love to cook. Let me do the cooking tonight.
Teresa: Aren't you tired? Go take a rest. (to Annie)
Teresa: Hey, you do the cooking.
Dicky: You do it with Song Nhi.
Teresa: Me?
Dicky: I am hungry.
Jessie: That's okay, let me do it with Song Nhi.
Teresa: No need. Since Tieu Bao wants a dinner prepared by me, I'll whip up something good.

Teresa whispers to Jessie's ear:
Teresa: Take a good seat.

Teresa: Song Nhi, let's go.

Teresa and Annie leave. Dicky is looking at Teresa.

Ruby: Why are you looking at her? Aren't I pretty?
Dicky: You weren't so fierce a while ago.
Ruby: She was bullying me.
Dicky: Useless girl.

He hugs her but gives kisses to Jessie by far. (Jessie was behind Ruby)

Ruby: Who were you kissing?
Dicky: You!

He kisses her.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil