DOMD 2000 - eps 29 - Kien Ninh & Tieu Bao

Ruby: Tieu Bao, do you know I've learnt to behave myself? I've even learning to make prawn dumplings. I hope you'll get to eat my prawn dumplings when you come back.
Dicky: Yes. I'd love prawn dumplings made by Princess Kien Ninh.
She is surprised by Dicky's voice. She turns and sees Dicky. She walk towards him and gives a slap.
Ruby: You're home at last?! Do you know how I passed my days? Do you know how badly I missed you? Do you know how much I love you? Do you know I make these prawn dumplings for you? Do you know I really miss you?
Dicky: Give me another beating if you wish.
She hugs him while crying.
Ruby: I really missed you! I'm sorry.
Dicky: It's all right. I'm already home. Dou you want Phu Phu?
She says "yes" by a sign of head. He blows in her ear.
Ruby: I've make prawn dumplings for you.
Dicky: Good. What kind of prawn dumplings?

0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]
<< Accueil